You will have many opportunities to purchase duty free goods, take exciting shore excursions, buy local souvenirs, play your chance in the casino, or enjoy some pampering in the spa. You can charge these items to your shipboard account or pay with a debit or credit card for "in port" purchases. When visiting ports of call, carrying some cash or travelers checks for smaller purchases is recommended.
Articles in this section
- How do I pre-register with the cruise line?
- What information is required when pre-registering with the cruise line?
- How do I get my travel documents?
- Do I need a passport?
- How can I get a passport?
- What documentation is required for non-U.S. travel?
- Do I need a Visa?
- Do I need to have my middle name on my ticket?
- Are there international travel restrictions for children?
- Are there age requirements to sail?